Password incorrect

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
Umm

Tried going onto IRC last nite for the first time in a good while and couldn't login. Thought it was because after 30 days nick expires. But when i tried to register my nick again it said already registered. I've changed my email since registering (gmail) so can't try a sendpass to check im using the correct pass.

What do me do?

( 17:45:36 ) ::: Message: ( ) IDENTIFY **************
( 17:45:36 ) ::: Notice: ( NickServ ) ( [email protected] ) Password incorrect.
( 17:45:41 ) ::: Message: ( ) sendpass
( 17:45:41 ) ::: Notice: ( NickServ ) ( [email protected] ) Syntax: SENDPASS nickname
( 17:45:41 ) ::: Notice: ( NickServ ) ( [email protected] ) /msg NickServ HELP SENDPASS for more information.
( 17:45:43 ) ::: Message: ( ) sendpass CK
( 17:45:43 ) ::: Notice: ( NickServ ) ( [email protected] ) Permission denied.

Last edited:
right i contaced #staff 2 days now n i keep getting kicked by ur script so i'll try here. Could u tell me the password for #[X] and #[X]private? Dominus has not been around for a decade n a half. Busy with his doctors study. N with the new league starting we need to use the chan's again.

Tell me something... did you forget how to read?
All the times ive kicked you was AFTER answering your question, and AFTER you blatently ignoring the channel topic/rules.. I even kicked you with a message i answered you with incase you have been silly enough to ignore everyone in the channel

And no, i do not use scripts to kick people

hmmz i read through my logs n i did not C an awnser.

But in that case thank you for ur help:o

-G- [#staff] Welcome to the WorldAssault.com IRC Network Staff Channel. This Channel is for IRC help only. Do NOT idle. Do NOT ask for non-IRC help. You notice several IRCOps giving you funny looks. /part will take you back to where you came. What would you like to do?

Waiting for an awnser is hardly idle-ing imo.
+ it was deffinatly an IRC question. And seeing as i was unable to find an awnser not even in my logs what would u think i'd do?

Last edited:
Both martz and me have answered you multiple times, and i have answered you today.. Check your ignore list