Passion Of Christ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
not sure if mel gibson is a bloody good director but wen they brought him down off the cross i cried(maybe to much wine ) i dont believe in god,and never watched any of those jesus films b4, but the way the guy was supposedly treated ,tortured then dragged thro the streets then crucified in such a barbaric way at the wishes of the jews,made me wonder wtf all the jews bitched about wen hitler tried to kill em all,good job hitler was just a sick cunt and not bible punching freak otherwise a lot of ppl would of agreed with him ,must admit almost made think of going to church on sunday with wife and kid but wen i switched the channel over at the end of the film,spongebob was on ,kinda put things in perspective :moon:

Reactions: Geo and deadly
This an attempt to start a discussion or an attempt to sound funny and look stupid, cus ur kinda only succeedin at the last :D

jwer_NL said:
This an attempt to start a discussion or an attempt to sound funny and look stupid, cus ur kinda only succeedin at the last :D

dont think i was trying to do either ,just a observation from a drunken fooker at 6 am in the morning :moon:

Well i just watched the film just there and it is a powerfull movie imo and i enjoyed ,it was very graphic and i seen few jesus films b4 and this 1 is by far the best even though im not much into religion etc.