Party @ Lupus

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Party @ Lupus means ((si><th)) Party as well! :D

Me and my brother Wickerman celebrated our upcoming birthdays and I also graduated my education, so it was a good time to party again. Weather was nice, so we could sit outside in the tent that we build against our house.

This day was also the first time that we met our clan mate Smark. He lives in Arnhem and came by train to Den Bosch, where I picked him up together with Despise. Zork couldnt come because he was still on holiday, so his brother D-Almighty replaced him, lol. He came with Smark, Des and me, cause he lives in Den Bosch.

I went shopping to get some drinks! :D

drinks.jpg

In the beginning of the evening my little brother Lars was still running around. He put his head on every picture, lol.
From left to right: D-Almighty, Gohan (yes, he plays UT too, lol) and Smark.

DLarsSmark.jpg

Despise, Smark, Gohan and D-Almighty

DesSmarkLarsD.jpg

I told that damn Rel@x not to bring his YMCA cd's with him, but he didn't listen, ffs! :mad:

RelaxVillage.jpg

Our fine sniper Despise and fine minigunner Smark are probably looking at their next target.

DespiseSmark.jpg

Smark and Chappy.

SmarkChap.jpg

FS, that damn Smark didn't give me the chance to make some pictures! Here he is complaining again that his bottle is empty! :D

SmarkEmpty.jpg

Chap and Des show their love to eachother. :D

Chap&Des.jpg

Tent was to small for Chap, lol.

BigChappy.jpg

When Wickerman arrived from work, first thing he did was giving the famous GayLamer hat to Rel@x. He was not very happy to see that thing again, lol! :D

GayLamerHat.jpg

But suddenly a new GayLamer appeared on the party! He scared the shit out off D-Almighty, lol.

NewGayLamer.jpg

This GayLamer rocks! :mosher:

GayLamerRocks.jpg

Caz and Chappy had a private party outside, lol.

Outside1.jpg
Outside2.jpg
Outside3.jpg

Later that evening Caz decided that the time was right again to drink a can of beer at once...

CazBefore.jpg

...and after that smash the can on his head, lol.

CazAfter.jpg

DJ Chappy was putting on some new music.

DJChappy.jpg

And after a while Rel@x was proud to have his GayLamer hat back! :D

GayLamerBack.jpg

Smark, Chap and me :D

SmarkChapLup.jpg

Our 2 Trance Lovers, Rel@x and Smark. (still Smark was dancing on Limp Bizkit here, lol)

RelaxSmark.jpg

LMAO, Smark made a phone call to Hogo that night! I remember I talked with Hogo here, only I cannot remember about what we talked, lol. :D

ChapLup.jpg

Here they were outside, ready to go for a piss. A piss against a car that is, lol. Lawless, Smark, Chap and Caz.

outsidePiss.jpg

That damn Rel@x destroyed one of our chairs when he was attacking Cazman. It was funny when D-Almighty sat down in the broken chair. It was even more funny when he did it a second time, lmao.

TimChair.jpg

Here are the sixth fags in action. FS, I knew my team is full with fags. :mad:

sixthfags.jpg

sixthfags3.jpg
sixthfags2.jpg

Ok, that were most of the pictures of the party. I had a great time with my mates again! Next day we went to the Efteling, a theme park nearby our home. The slags went to home 5.00 that night, so you can imagine how wasted we were next day, lol.

But that will be the next Picture Post! :D

SIXTH OWNZZZZZZ
SIXTH LOVE THEIR MONKEY
SIXTH LOVE BEER
SIXTH LOVE GOOD WOMAN
SIXTH LOVE UT
SIXTH LOVE GOOD MUSIC
SIXTH JUST RULEZZZ

i got a big monkey

:cow: :cow: :cow:

FFS WE RULE

:eek: cool pics lupes caz pissing again. lol.looks like you all had good time wish me and glad was there did you drink your bods love you all .mikala

lmao @ d-almighty ............m8 it taking the piss when u sit on it twice :rofl: :rofl:

ah yes i remember that phone call...i think i spoke to all of sixth that were there...and i remember the conversations...

Really..you guys are twisted:rofl: