Partial solar eclipse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
Anyone noticed it today at about 11:50 CET? It was barely visible with just an eye here in Poland (about 25-30%). Here are some photos i did using old floppy disk as a filter for my camera :)

very nice,

If you want to see something really impressive look at the sky on the 27 of August!

Mars will the closest possible to earth, this means it will almost same size as the moon and it will give the impression of 2 moons.

should be very nice for sure :)

That's just an internet prank syphus.

Every year since 2003 this mars-moon stuff comes up and every years it has been proven that it's nonsense

very nice,

If you want to see something really impressive look at the sky on the 27 of August!

Mars will the closest possible to earth, this means it will almost same size as the moon and it will give the impression of 2 moons.

should be very nice for sure :)

Same size as the moon :rofl: are you retarded?

In 2012 the planet Nibiru will enter our solar system from his 3600 year orbit. Causing massive disasters on earth (some even say it will hit us).
Polar shifts, giant floods, you name it, it will come.

In 2012 the planet Nibiru will enter our solar system from his 3600 year orbit. Causing massive disasters on earth (some even say it will hit us).
Polar shifts, giant floods, you name it, it will come.

will orcs and elves land on earth?????

Yeah rite since the mars is pretty much exactly 2 times the size of the moon but his point of closest approximation is like 0.37 AU or 140-150 times the orbit of the moon :lol:

oh fo with this shit. Don't hijack my thread!

:P

We won't hijack your thread brajan, infact, I happened to be in poland aswell during the eclipse.
I made this pic using an LP Album as filter.

Attachments

• suneclipse.jpg
    suneclipse.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 39