Pac Uses This Forum So Fo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Only 1 time have you been inactive in this league and that´s when you were banned... ;)

Who cares about being inactive. Im inactive enough. I even stopped playing pubs too much. Besides: i dont play 2k4 so much anymore, so UT gets some time. Who cares? Plus the fact that i decide wot i do myself, and that i dont give a shit about wot u guys think, essp. u TuT.

Go buy some skills. I download them. U can try that.

TuT said:
Only 1 time have you been inactive in this league and that´s when you were banned... ;)
I have never been banned. Psy just lifted the ban after a bj.
Noone ever knew about it tho. Nice :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Pete said:
and that i dont give a shit about wot u guys think, essp. u TuT.

Oh no. l33t Pete doesn´t give a shit what i think :bawling:

Pete said:
Go buy some skills. I download them. U can try that.

Get some skills? I still remember the last 2v2 when you left the server crying after full Golgotha def saying you couldn´t hit me and Mic :lol: Maybe you want the demos to remind ya?

LOL there we go again. I remember yes. And yes, i shot through u. And yes, i dont give a shit. Sure send me the demo's, i lost them myself. :lol:

Still pointing at 1 fucking game lol u noober

TuT said:
Well, first and last 2v2 i ever played with ya :)
Thats not true. I remember having played u alot more - fakenick or not :dj:
+ alot of clanmatches. ah well. who cares.

im not playing UT atm, i will flame u when i see u in UT, for the rest i see no need to flame u. I will settle the flamegun and burry it in the FxN forums. The place where it should be. XB sells them. Fu xb