Orange map list

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
What the chance of changing it a bit ? I am getting fedup with leaving the server every time lavafort comes up

that map is fine for instagib, I tend to fall asleep when Overlord and Asteno are on.

It's prolly not possible but kickidlers would be nice aswell, very annoying to play with idlers on the servers, not even mentioning the zombies who know fuckall bout wot to do hehe :)

the only problem with OL is the spawn prot for the defence, shit annoying being killed by someone who u cant kill in the cavern ffs :angry:

which is same as lavafort all any half decent def has to do is keep going though gate control room

er never seen full lava def tbh (at least when im attacking :p: )
but could u replace astheno with golgotha maybe, dunno how such a shit map is still in league

Originally posted by 007
thats bollox vital cus its a mission just to get the boiler room!
havent played OL (on pubs admittedly) for ages where the Boiler hasnt gone within the first 3 - 4 mins for absolutely ages.... (when ive been attacking anyway....)

I quite agree this needs some attention, was meaning to talk to someone about it for ages :D Overlord and Athen need to be removed for sure, I leave the server each time either of those come up.

Lava is fine imho, I very very rarely see a time when it is defended for full time limit. Is golg not on there already? If not, then it should be for sure - FC iAS map imho :) Frigate, Seige, Desolate, Vampire - all good iAS maps and worth considering too :)

I can consult scrote and if he allowes me to do, me or Spirit could start a poll here with multiple choices, to add/remove maps to orange insta.
(if you all want)