Orange Instagib Assault - Player count

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Player count for Orange Instagib Assault?

• 4v4

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • 5v5

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Psychotic said:
Closing ias/proas leagues is definitely the last extreme option we are not going to do unless we are really forced to.

I got a better idea. How about we ban all clans from the league who book their insta matches on Digifrag, but are too damn stingy to contribute to it? By my reckoning, that would cut the insta league down to about 3 clans?

:evil: :D

Or Neo could cough* donate cough* the server to the league :D, or at least a discount for the bill.
After testing server #6 many clans on this community have rented a Digifrag clanserver...

there are many clans in this league who have digifrag servers and they let me ppl use em for matches... so why cant we use these

Well, not everyone trust a private clan server setup where maplist are rarely correct, where you can mess with internal settings such as tickrates or spec slots, where League Administration has no input in case of problems.