Orange iAS Server Admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Nekromancer

*edit*
[primary 3 level spelling and grammar deleted to spare the offender's blushes]
*edit*

What was that necro? Something about how you blow goats for nickels?

:rolleyes:

I actually pld that match joko rmemeber ? UC's team was shit tho we in Mr were playing really well and having a piss fun time on rw ;o

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
1. Joko and I happen to be in two totally different insta clans, unless it escaped ur attention. Although, I remember one of the Mr v UC matches where Joko played, and I was at home watching over his shoulder. Fucking amazing how cloud always seemed to get this amazing lag as he approached objectives. That was the first time I've ever seen someone slide while crouching all the way from the main gates, into the lava cave and along to the fuses in Lavafort2. Sliding round corners - now that is some funky lag...

2. The one time I accused UC of botting was the one time we played you at insta. When you and two of your team-mates are all killed, mid-air, at different altitudes, falling from the castle on golgotha in different places by the same player within 1 second of each other, then something suss is going on. Sorry, but no-one is that good, or that lucky.

And blow me down, you booted a botter from your clan shortly after that match...

:rofl:

3. And I've seen u on publics too Nekro. Also fake nicking, but its funny as hell when u revert to your clan tagged name when you get what you think is a half decent time/frag count. Tragic. :D

Ive seen sheeps that talks more sense then u m8

Originally posted by Paa`
I actually pld that match joko rmemeber ? UC's team was shit tho we in Mr were playing really well and having a piss fun time on rw ;o

you mean I was having a piss fun time on RW cause nobody speaks and I have to do everything :P

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
What was that necro? Something about how you blow goats for nickels?

:rolleyes:

Just a question Thur aka Ultra-1337-Booklauncher-Mid-Air-Luck-Shot-Woman :p:, what has not being able to speak proper english has to do with them 'cheating'? :confused:

P.S. He does suck goats tho thats a fact, but that has nothing to do with this now does it?

Originally posted by ProjectX
Just a question Thur aka Ultra-1337-Booklauncher-Mid-Air-Luck-Shot-Woman :p:,

Had it been just one shot, I'd agree with you that it was luck. Watch my demo, and you can see that I had two shots on target. The target was moving and at a different height/angle when I hit him the second time. Ergo, it was skill and not luck. Just ask if you want a copy of the demo... :cool:

Originally posted by ProjectX
what has not being able to speak proper english has to do with them 'cheating'? :confused:

Dunno. I just like winding Nekro and Gosu up, that's all. Its so easy, I just can't resist. :D

And Gosu is just in a sulk again because UC err...I mean FIA lost to Mr again last night. :rofl:

it just goes to show that despite wot ppl say about the skill level rising , that the old sk00l still r00l these leagues. Cept richie, hes shit :fingers: :sofa: