Open Glide

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i reinstalled opengl today, but now my UT stays mirrored?
UT has same sizes as before, but now that it is windowed my menu bar is under the windows bar :confused:

I am having problems when playing ut online. The only way I can explain it is that it seems as if my weapons aren't working! My minigun is not worth using, even though I am aiming I think fairly accurately, I appear to not hit anyone (both normal and alt fire). Flack, sniper, rox.... all very hard to use. My isp is sky and I have the up to 16meg connection and get about 12meg. I am on a wireless connection using there netgear wireless router. I am aprox 3 meters away from the router and get a strong signal strength. I F6 ping around 100 on DOG servers, but it isn't stabble, fluctuating between 85 and 145 for example. I disable my A/V when playing and only thing accessing internet from my machine is UT. My system specs are as follows. AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual core 4800+ 2.41 GHz processor. 2Gb ram. NVidia 7800gtx pci 256mb pci express card. I use a wried microsoft mulimedia keyboard and a logitech G5 wired mouse. I am using the open GL settings but am not sure which version or how they are set up. I really would appreciate any help or advice of any of you guys as to what you think the problem maybe or what I can do to improve the situtation... on my old XP AMD athlon 1.4 with ati radeon 128mb grafix card UT was fantastic....wish I never bothered upgrading since UT is the only game I play on my pc these days thanks to PS3 and XBox 360 :(:(:( Cheers peeps