Open Glide

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ðeadßoy

Son!c Reducer
Apr 9, 2002
Dead End Street
These are the latest settings that i am using

overwrite you ogl settings in unrealtournament.ini and put renderer in system folder

if anyone tweaks or finds better settings plse post

Attachments

• ogl.rar
    99.2 KB · Views: 289
idd ... i got latest and my gfx performance sux really bad. I think i'll downgrade them soon.

i got a problem with a m8s pc, the brightness won't adjust ffs :/ i tried in ini's but it just keeps the same

ati have problems with ut

GammaOffset=0.250000 adjust that figure till he gets what brightness he wants

pain in the arse but at least it will be the same btightness every time

Might be worth stringing the montage of posts with settings/drivers together to make a 'get the best out of your UT' guide... with screenies ofc ;)

Could do with putting together a list of tests to perform too, maybe a fly-by test would be useful, so users can post their specs and results so we can compare trends.

Just some suggestions - dunno if anyone has time to put this together though (don't look at me!)

I can't install the drivers DB :(
When installing 'NVIDIA-installationprogramm coudn't find any programmes compatible with your current software. Install will exit now' (only in dutch :P)

Ok download .inf below

uninstall old nvidia drivers reeboot

extract the 94.24 you downloaded

put the nv4_disp.inf in the extracted folder overwrite whats there

install reeboot

should be ok now

Nvidia have got lazy adding the older cards they want u to upgrade :P

Redone Reupped

Attachments

• nv4_disp.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Looks really nice with hi res textures and those ogl settings BUT I have problems with these settings DB, my PC cant handle the texture load or something.. so I tried to set precache and now it works like a flow. Whats the reason you did not use precache? (Since I always have done before)

Pc: 3,6Ghz P4, 2,5GB RAM, 7800 GTX 256mb RAM
UT i run at 1280x1024, 100HZ BUT I dont get clean look when I zoom with sniper the green cross is blurry
and its same on 800x600, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200.. :satan:

Attachments

• Bamzz-1600x1200-blurry-snip.jpg
    Bamzz-1600x1200-blurry-snip.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
newer cards dont need precache ut was made to run on 32 meg cards not the fast monsters we have today

i dunno y your sniper is like that though this is mine

sn.bmp

email me your ut.ini

[email protected]

yes i mail it tonight, but you mean my card cant handle without precache? :(
Because I get huge lag when i enter new area without it.. :satan: (With HI-Res texture)