ooooooo wots this then ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1st.. could be..

2nd.. Grolsch is a dutch product:P

but.. Belgium is the country where they make the best 'special' beers.. with awesome tastes..

3rd.. not really.. well.. not in Holland.. it's a real hype here.. especially in the bars/cafe's/clubs..
Also is in the grocerie stores now.. and it's a hot item..

Grolscht reminds me of when I was a 5 year old kid, and my grandpa would make me rub the calices of his feet with an old rag. The rag was originally white, but it had become beige, beige with time or beige with dirt, I did not know. My grandpa would make me squeeze out the rag ni a glass and drink it the his cleaning water was too cold. The calice rag juice tasted like Groslcht. I hate Grolscht. I miss you grandpa.

those stupid foreigners don't even know how to spell grolsch, sheesh, one says "grolsh", the other says "grolscht"or something :D :beer: :D

premium-pilsner.jpg

1- Scroll back, I gave u our whiskey and coke ages ago. Dont blame me if its flat now tho, you blind fook :P

2- I got fired :wave:

In order of preference smark? (1 is best, lower = next best)

1. Johnny Walker Blue Label
2. Jonny Walker Black/Red Label
3. Bells / Glenmorangie
4. Famous Grouse

j_walker_blue_sm.jpg

:) ;)

Hehe, soz xav, I guess I must have drank it and forgotten :rolleyes:

Crusader

can i have a vodka and redbull ?

or maybe a black russian

and a side order of a great big bong full of weed

oh and a chesse and onion roll and some peanuts

and wheres the pool table or dartboard ?

or failing that a silly flash game would be nice (hint)