Once upon the time there was...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

After a wee while still no answer, so it was decided. Nutsy lil'Wankinghood would keep his name and his secret would remain. Only shared with the maidens back up North, some waitresses on the way and the Junior High Girl school in Poitopeni.

The old woman in the mean time stopped breathing.....

What to do? The Happy One did not hesitate. 'Oh well, as ugly as she is, old, useless and probably grumpy on top of that as well' he held her head up slightly, squeezed her big nose and gave her the kiss of live. The old woman started to tremble, her breathing came back and after a deep sigh. 'Pop!'

After the smoke dissappeared The Happy One could not believe it. He was no longer holding an old useless grumpy uber-ugly bitch, oh no she had changed into the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Beautiful eyes, nice nose, her hair, hmmmmm and the curves under her clothing promissed nothing but the the best place around for a healthy workout.

'Neat trick Happy One!' said Nutsy, 'Can you do an otherone for me? Nights are getting cold you know....'

"Aye, of course I can", said the happy one. "But there is a one slight problem", he continued. "We need another ugly old woman."

Without hesitating one moment nutsy headed towards the local tavern. "ill be back in a minute, that'll be no problem" he said while he left.

Hours went on and there was no sign of nutsy. Finally the happy one and the utterly stunning maided decided to leave for the tavern to find out what was takingmr. wankinghood so long...

and they entered the tavern and (this my come as a shcok to some lil kids) they saw wankinghood kissing all the old ladies in the tavern :nono: not a pretty sight indeed

As nutters noticed his fellows had entered the tavern he blushed in a split seocnd. "I wasn't erm kissing, I was giving first aid to this poor woman here"

After a moment of silence the utterly stunning maiden replied "and that surely isn't a cucmber I see in your trousers"

That sure rendered wankindhood wordless. To break the silence again the stunning maiden continued...

'You my eternal love..... show them your magic!' said the utterly stunning and extremely beautiful maiden.

The Happy One was interrupted ordering a large beer.

'Huh? Me?, why I'm busy fs.... oh well since you are indeed utterly stunning and mine I'll better get cracking then'

The Happy one looked around to see who would be best for this. In the corner a particular foul, dirty, ugly old woman was lying down, passed out after yet again way too much strong ale. 'Hmmm' he said, while walking towards her. Looking over his shoulder to Lil'Wankinghood he asked: 'How do you like'em best?'

Then he kissed the old tart....

*pfoooof*

And there was a nice voluptous cook. She had it all and lots of it! 'Erm?' said lil'Nutsy Wankinghood.

'We need a cook, otherwise we will starve to death on our quest' replied the Happy One. 'Besides she will keep you nice and warm during the cold nights'. 'Oh sweet boy!' cookie said to lil'Nutsy. 'You are too thin, you have to eat more'.

'Oh well, has been a busy day and a busy night', said the Happy One. 'Lets go to bed after a few beers'. And so they did.

The next morning at the breakfast table everyone was smiling and grinning, most of all lil'Nutsy. 'She kept me warm alright', was the only thing he said all morning, grinning.

After the full breakfast the four of them set off for the next leg in their, now epic, quest.......

They roamed the land, fierce warriors by day, and jummy things at night. They gathered all the information they could find and evidence pointed further South.... Deep down South where at the end of the earth protected by a large ice barrier, they were told, lay the book hidden deep in a cave..... And onwards they went, on with the holy quest........ What perils would there be on their way now?

*boom* *boom* *boom*

after leaving the country of sobreros they slowly went on walking... suddenly they heard a great splash when nutsy fell into a great big ditch somewhere in panama...

the rest of the party started to get worried as it became totally silent... but not for long, having swam across the ditch started a cursing not seen to this date

"Who motherfuckin cocklarder assnobber.....

...."

while nutters was letting his inner feelings out the others had out up a good camp on the bank and were pondering how to get over this creation of satan on their holy quest...