Omg!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

make sure you got a nice wanted level and big guns when you start the mission. now when you come out switch to liger and nuke em all
i had 4 stars when i started the mission, 30 seconds of blasting every cop in a 100m radius and i completed the mission.

second option is jump on a bike and flip out ya uzi and drive by from here to boston :)

The controls for the mini chopper on pc are so shite, noone seems to be able to port that decently from consoles to pc, however METAL GEAR 2: SUBSTANCE IS THE SHIITEST, POOREST, CRAPPIEST PORT I HAVE EVER TRIED . They didn't even bother to make use of the keyboard and mouse control properly, porting it straight from the xbox. Same with the manual :shout: :shout: . Someone should be killed and flain for utter laziness.