Omg Jer Lookin For Ias Clan! Omdz, Can You Believe It?! ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jEr

-)EaS*
Jan 16, 2004
The Netherlands
OMDZZZZZZZZZ!
I wanna join an ias clan again!

This is a one in a lifetime opportunity! Don't let this chance slip away!
You can have ME in your iAS-clan! The most fanatic iAS-er amongst all gibbers! WOAH!
Lotsa :instagib::cow: for your money! Oh nah, you don't have to pay me! :bj: will do! xD

lol :D

Yupz I'm looking for an ias clan, but one with rather skilled gibbers plz, furthermore it shud b fun :P and I wanna play as much matches as I can! (lol I bet I'm sounding spoiled now xD)

btw is there a 2v2 ias league? if so, I wanna participate in that too xD recommendations/offers to play with me are welcome!

there are loads of instagib clans looking for members atm.
we're one of them, but we're only looking for 1 or 2 really stable/active members. If you think you'll stay around for a pretty long time u can talk to me on irc (#rwc) or pm me.

otherwise i'm sure that there are other clans like -Ra. looking for people.

anyways im glad to see that you're interested in joining instagib assault. That's what the ias league needs, some more peeps :)

Yeah we are looking for players at the moment more than welcome to pm me or come by #ra channel.