Omelette Du Birthday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TIMMAH

-)EaS*
Jan 18, 2002
007!!

GratzZz m8, now you can finally get off the noobdrinks and drink the real men drinks. You also can get your drivers license now. Scary thought though. Don't go shouting "pwned" to others when you pass them by on the freeway. Oh, and carmageddon IS a game, you wont get points in real life. So no omelette du humans please.
Also being 18 makes you eligable to pay for our clanserver! :D Anyway m8, have a nice shag with Mr Left or Mr Right hand, and enjoy your day.
:bday:

You are now *LEGAL* to drink n00b juice!
So stop it.
Drink real drinks now fs Nick

Go find some seriously LEKKER konje tonight :beer:

:bday:

basically what the others before me said^

Ur now 18 so you can start drinkin beer instead of the expensive crap (oh wait, beer is expensive in england too :lol: i just bought a crate for 3,99e :moon: )

and get urself some lekker kontje and make sure it ain't a guy again, boy was that a surprise last time wasn't it nickz0r :p: (he's still in denial about it)

oh and about the driving..... plz don't.. :scared:

wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf I'm on time for a birthdaythread :) Must be my lucky day! Happy birthday nick m8, I hope you're enjoying yourself enough not to see this thread today ;)

Happy BDay NickZor m8! Id fly on any Airservice with you :P
:party:
Hope you find Amanda Huggenkiss to :party: wiff all Night!
.Who's She? :angel:

Last edited: