Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL, can't count the times i used this smilie..

kennyico.gif

oh now many of the forgotten names crowd back into my brain that was nice UT without LAS :lol: we were all lucky to get pings below 150 big part on analog connections as far as i can remember

Phear do you have some league tables from the first site i mean not those black ones but the grey ones with weird green font who you gt manually edit every few days...

What about KGB? I can only remeber Seabass though, oh and stormclas players at that time, Sea taught me what "ffs" meant :lol:

Yup i think the former members could be up to it, Stigi me well some players remained together in it thats stigi me and hank lol we also have an ex Mi6 player i think NGR once said he played alongside "Seed" in the old mi6 clan i dont about it though

btw we also had a luna player Coffin in our squad i can tell him about it

Whats with Dwarven im just remembering him, he played in Mod and Mi5 and maybe some other clans too ahh too mayn info and sorry for the posts on the first page i dont know what i was talking about nor can i remeber that ive posted this I probably was druck hard! :\

Damn it the boss skin was really sign of a pro skill, and today only very few people still have it, I think R-C are also pretty old, well I dunno exactly but i think they were in UTAS before us

Originally posted by Cash
Phear do you have some league tables from the first site i mean not those black ones but the grey ones with weird green font who you gt manually edit every few days...

You mean like this: http://www.digalog.demon.co.uk/tony/012001.html ?
I took over scheduling in March'01 and tables in May'01, I could never go back to a manual system. /me strokes the automated league site.

Damn it the boss skin was really sign of a pro skill

:saw:

Well actually most people who used the boss skin where those who found out how to switch it on in the config... but I liked the sayings:

/me imitates bot voice

I AM INFERIOR
I DIE TOO EASILY
WITTNESS MY ERECTION

although.... I hated the spammers, I really need a saying like this

/me once again imitates bot voice

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Well, I just hope this will come to an end with voice over net technology

Nuke

Great idea!!

How about:

*LuNa*Moonraker
*LuNa*Berggreen
*LuNa*Coyote
*LuNa*WhiteLion
*LuNa*Crater
*LuNa*Nutter
*LuNa*Sonic
*LuNa*NutCracker
*LuNa*NiNa
*LuNa*Devil

Or some [KoM]guys: Dr. DethRow[KoM] Dawgma[KoM]

Cmon CeCe[KoM] u must know more :0)

I'll give the LuNa Guys a yell

:0)

Sweet jesus! Can we find a team? *np*. Glad Rage pointed me to it today.

Great to see some ol' faces in this thread.

Well we still have a nice clan going on and have ruled Tactical Operations/ AoT clanbase ladder for some time now. So getting some guys together should be easy. Let me see

*LuNa*Moonraker ( playing MOHAA and 'STILL' waiting for HALO)
*LuNa*Berggreen (who teaches me the art of MOH:AA my co-clan leader)
*LuNa*Rage ( always ready to kick some ass)
*LuNa*Optical ( if he wants the old school tag ;) )
*LuNa*Coyote ( if I can drag him away from TO and his bong ! )
*LuNa*Gen76 (like Coy but without the TO. Our weapon from Norway)
*LuNa*Saytan ( now that would be a treat Danny boy. played TO with him a few months ago)
*LuNa*syphus ( he keeps the *LuNa* AS flag flying with Opti really ;)
*LuNa*anyone_else cause they all rox whether it's White_Lion our glorious TO squad leader, Sonic who even has his own PC now!, even NoOne appeared on the clan forum recently and was like our first recruit!. Played a bit of TO with Coffin our mate in germany and Nutter aka Nutcracker in another TO clan. Peebe is around ain;t he?! And all the other guys 'n gals...

Still on Planet Luna and you can check out the *LuNa* TO Squad Site too.

So contact me when things are ogranised and *LuNa* will be there.

LMAO I see Yosemite aka Rage aka Crater is already posted just before me. Typical stil nice to see life in the old dog yet ;)

Last edited:
LOL Si

I forgot about Gen and Cofin, he told me about this thread :)

Credit to Coffin :)

And also forgot about Say soz Danny m8 :0)

Dont think Syp will be playing, he has no normal conn :(

Just like the clear up... Nutcracker was not me :rolleyes:

If we are talking OLD skool I could play for NRG or ION but I dunno where my UT CD has run off too so I guess not :P

Last edited:
*LuNa* will always own :P

and we own to so much :D

aw old times fc times :)

Originally posted by Nutter UK
Just like the clear up... Nutcracker was not me :rolleyes:

If we are talking OLD skool I could play for NRG or ION but I dunno where my UT CD has run off too so I guess not :P

FU

you DX boy :p:

im whatching you luna to will own yer ass again:D

Well well well ....I for one would love to rush guardia again...count me in. It must be like 1,5 years of no AS for me now so don't expect too much =) Expect the TO lunas to be there ...

nice to see all these old names btw =)