Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The good old days with no ((si><th)) slags around. Would be nice to see all the oldschool players play one last time vs each other!

have some fun mates! :cool:

relax that dude is Nuke (ex?)MoD if I'm not mistaken.
and he IS oldskool :P

Lupus was, he was playing for TmS that moment or even 1stDMS :)
before that I was in CiA with deathkitten :D

http://league.utassault.net/may2000/images/godlike1.jpg
:rofl:

sKull :P

Last edited:
Well, are we gona play version 406? That would be cool! And everybody has to shout: "W00t CHEATERS, THERE ARE NO JUMPBOOTS ON MAZON!!!!!"

Originally posted by Keyol45743241
Well, are we gona play version 406? That would be cool! And everybody has to shout: "W00t CHEATERS, THERE ARE NO JUMPBOOTS ON MAZON!!!!!"

lmfao

and overlord when the flagshot was 'legal'

fs it had to be....no launches or anything so you did well to even get to the fookin cavern =p

I remember the 32 player german server!! (someone is sure to remember its name (Fragwerdig or something?)) Gee, the spam at guardia (and the glourias hammer jumps to the switch) :o)

play the demo mate, as far as I can remember there's no g00 or flak cannon in there :D

no launching??? Well I joined AAK in January, but i d never get that if i couldn t launch ... my dm-skills have ever been bad :(

YEAHHHH, it rocked!!!!!!

The name was Fragwuerdig and it was in Berlin.... and no Mat, they never made it beyond the Cannon :D (well once or twice as far as the door)
Anyone remember Cpt. Comic and his clan? They died way before MoD or any of the other clans founded...... and they were good at AS...that is, they took the boots to jump in the chopper at hispeed to spawnkill - and the first time I witnessed that (from the recieving end) I thought it was awfully cool! Well, opinions change....

Nuke

P.S.: Sixth.... is that a clan? ;)

P.P.S.: Ahhh I remember when I saw people not attacking Guardia, just dancing around and shooting themselves for fun in the cavern - when I asked what they were doing, they replied that attacking guardia was bad for their NGWorldStats :eek: ..... talk about sissies :D

i still only defend on guardia for my stats :D :lol:

i wonder if Taz, Zeus, AWOL, Martz(yes you too old guy) would be able to play :D
i know half of the old monkey school went to TO (Zeus is LuNa i thought, ill ask my bro (he is in luna too ;) ))
anyway, optical mogs pika and peebe to the old monkeysquad too and we are complete :D