Old good times

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
1. Nil vs BO - 19/09/2004

BO said:
No song for teh pathetic gimps, just some random quotes from our members: "nil are still cocksuckers with too much spare time to play ut, instead of practicing launches, shouldnt you ppl go to school, work or in some cases marry and get childres before you turn fucking 50??" * "N E R D S get a life fs, and hook lamina up with a husband, a kid or whatever, that much time on ut servers is not healthy" * "we lost but we're still the best" * "fucking NIL. they used to be shit and now they're good. I hate them"

:rofl: :lol:

2. Nil vs BO - 23/05/2004

BO said:
Lam is a fucking whore, rest of the NiL (Noobs in League, i guess) are just a bunch of faggots, except AnTi ;p ... Lets sing a song... "Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Why you frag like me is it honesty or you are just a faggot - Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Why the whore bitches laugh cause the faggots got it wrong again - Is it ‘cos I’m a fool - Take a piece of me frag me up on a whore in your restaurant..."

:D

yeye np.

Malice stop ferking spamming with emotes and contact me on IRC or MSN asap!