okay vitzy here i am

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dont ask me lol
he played quit some time and talked weird stuff lmao.

dunno if he was intoxicated or it was a faker ;)

hmm I had exactly the same, vitzy wanted to start a clan with me just for pure fun :s

right after that he told me i was gay and he teamkilled me over the place (kinda like bart does usually) anyway his english was very poor and he is problably a faker indeed, atleast that's what i thought (and spoq too, who was also there later on the same day)

or vitzy has a smaller brother who sometimes uses his pc?

yup idd, he is a faker, posted about this on our priv forums some weeks back. think a well timed :ban: is in order. Dont like ppl using my name in vain.

Sorry to get ur hopes up bart :P

Got his ip adress stored somewhere since he joined our server once with my nick, when i was there using one of me "well known" fake nicks :rofl:

The only server that I played on yesterday was our priv server, and erm, some w00t server or other... and that was in the evening.

oh, and i dont have any siblings in this house at all... (cept for my GF, and she wouldnt [and couldnt as I was with her all day yesterday])

Last edited:
bartio said:
great, another dream goes down teh drain :mad:

kommisar rex or lassie? :uhh:
Agent_T_small.jpg

This one, he's our best agent.

Raft^ said:
hmm I had exactly the same, vitzy wanted to start a clan with me just for pure fun :s

Ahhh...then u shoulda known he was a fakenicker......DoGgies never leave the clan :)

Well im sure he had a few to drink, and yes he admitted hes gay and looking for some man love

now please let him be :)

And watch out our gay sniffer dog is about!

gay-dog.gif

And anyone want a sing-song :lol:

gay_dog.jpg