ok so im blonde for a reason but.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_) said:
as long as it doesn't involve map reading, car parking or electricty.:footy:

ok so i can do the 1st 2 and the third im not stupid enuff 2 touch!!!

DaTeL said:
I'm blond all the time, no need to dye :P

im only blonde half the year but at the mo im half blonde! :lol:

no in all honesty i have a strange hair colour its usually very very light brown with very blonde streaks (naturally) i just got a bit bored with it and as its goes darker in winter i picked up a peroxide bottle (oops) and now its gone mongy :(

never mind it will grow out it isnt as strange as some of the colours i had when i was "young" like blue pink bright red (i had 2 chunks of bright red not long ago actually) but by far orange and electric blue has got to be my fave!! :o

Ive also had it every length from shaven to down past my bum lol!!

I used to do all kind of stuff with my hair......dunno how it's called in english :/

let's just say it involves/d alot of hair-gel :P sometimes color (1 half red, 1 half green...etc)

DaTeL said:
I used to do all kind of stuff with my hair......dunno how it's called in english :/

let's just say it involves/d alot of hair-gel :P sometimes color (1 half red, 1 half green...etc)

i used to use that wella wet style gel when it was spiked!! :0

Thrasher (_!_) said:
This is why you shouldn't dye your hair blonde......it makes your tits big, your lips swell and your knickers shrink !!

most of the reasons y i dyed it lmfao!!

Thrasher (_!_) said:
This is why you shouldn't dye your hair blonde......it makes your tits big, your lips swell and your knickers shrink !!

hmm....... thrash prefers hairy, muscular women? :D

Humph said:
I don't think I'll get involved in this debate...

at the end of the day hair colour or even lack of hair (2 much is a problem!) is not really a big issue as long as you are happy with who you are as a person they it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks!!

Indeed.
Fact is, nobody gives a shit about your hair if you have D-cup breasts (or larger).