Oh Yeah!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who are these ppl part from the obvious...
never posted in old forums:shout:
So my new philosphy is now that if i dont know you, you enter the category of a Bloody Pervert!!!

whats funny - in same day we were playin with Tom on publics.. And I've made exactly same result two times in row :) I've even noticed about it like "Look, same time - 31 seconds".. and bit later there was ur pic with 31 also.

After that there were some jokin about that 31 is BoD's sacred water number :)

Altho when I get home I will post nice pic.. not single handedy, and I am not at top score there, but time there is just BIT slow of record lol ;)

Get a Godlike, Head Shot, Monster Kill... on a puplic server... vs vetran players.. and I'll get my knee down :)

this is vs bots tough. on ctf-face can't remeber the diff. but it dosn't matter vs bots on that distance.
godlike3.jpg

Wanna try summin hard, dload the DM map Arena, its like the one that loads up at start of UT but bigger and play 6 bots on Godlike, anymore and you cant move:cool: or playin CTF face on stealth sniper and mode