Official Haggsy Spam Thread!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

? And wot was orig. message?

Ohhh... Don´t mind me stupid question missssssssstress. I will go back into my dark corner of hell and remain there till tha next bloodshed. Don´t mind to bother ya. :scared:

She looked angry at me and nuffin can stand this stare :spider: )

Last edited:
Hope that message is ok with you know Mughi..lmao I cant even remeber what the org. message was

Originally posted by Sarah
? And wot was orig. message?

Ohhh... Don´t mind me stupid question missssssssstress. I will go back into my dark corner of hell and remain there till tha next bloodsahed. Don´t mind to bother ya. :scared:

She looked angry at me and nuffin can stand this stare :spider: )

except 4 :sofa:

enjoy your :spank: & :boxing: sarah and dont forget to :bowdown: :bowdown: to mughi

Come on, wheres the sex, the rude jokes, this is not what this thread is supposed to be about ... come on, more photos, and no more of me!

Originally posted by Mughi
Come on, wheres the sex, the rude jokes, this is not what this thread is supposed to be about ... come on, more photos, and more of me! and my nipples

:naughty: :naughty: come on winter...btw im still working on alex 4 amsterdam pics:)

Although i have been incredibly drunk the past few days.........id like someoen to tell me how to get pics. on the posts i make cos i got some niice snaps for yall :wave:

Sniffing trees?????????

LOL I heared many things, glue, that white lovepowder, chemicals...

But Doggie´s tha first "Treesniffa" i heared of :lol: