October Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

• The "two-V-two" Ladder is now ready to be played. Due to popular demand with the anti Rocketlaunch mutator disabled.
  • Due to there being no playoffs, all schedules are open. So all clans are free to book their matches right away.
  • The match scheduling in the iAS league was terrible in September. Please see to it that this won't happen again. This counts as a warning to all the insta clans involved!
And now some sad news. Protocol has decided after 2 years of dedicated service to step down as a League Admin.
We would like take to take this opportunity to thank Protocol for all the time he has spent on the league.
Very much appreciated m8 and good luck with your study's and real life. We hope you keep gracing us with your visits when you have the time.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) EaS, D) MoD, E) TNT, F) CoH, H) FFS, I) -8-
Leavers: NOOB, PDM, atP (to HZ)
Promoted: B) iD, C) SveK, G) DoG @ 462 pts

Division #2 and Holding Zone
Non-Movers: NAC, uP, [DFP] , GaG, LAG, sp, ADC, 1api1
Leavers: plu9, NBS

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: EaS, 23, NAC, L, FFS, C, 24, Amp, 1api1
Leavers: atP (to HZ)

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: U, RoF, 666, DoG, wHw
Promoted: nBk @ 546 pts

GL proto :)

About the IAS scheduling. You're totally right and I urge the IAS arrangers to contact each other or show your face more often on IRC to arrange some matches.

Aye Well done dave m8 got me out the shit a few times (which admin aint) and you did a great job idd, one of the best admins :thumb: !

Thanks Dave for the great job, indeed one of the best admins out there, really appreciate the time and effort you put in.

Ahh Protocol :( Thanks for all your help esp with IAC, always one of the friendliest and most helpful admins !! :D :D :D Get the fuck out of UTA and have fun with real life :yipee: :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.