-=] O P T I L A N [=- Piccies =D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry about taking the pics down - 250k a piece is a bit OTT. If someone would like to run them through photoshop and reduce the sizes to < 100K that would be cool - I'm on a spare PC and I think I will be for a few days until I can get it sorted...

On a brighter note, Cheers Optis, another sucessfull LAN and it was a cracker. Prolly the most booze drunk there ever, and we hardly played any matches - worked well :]

a few things:
  1. Best Mullet competition was won by Phear
  2. Hogo got his knee down big time with a bit of help from Mr JD
  3. Unluckiest award goes to Glen who used my PC to write about 10 CD's, none of which worked... lol
  4. Mogul was behind the mass kick fest which happened on IRC and will be punished
  5. The "Zit" was mine, and yes its a cracking piece of photography - shame about the subject
    [/list=1]

NICE ONE!

Absolute quality QUALITY

probably the best lan so far

great laugh Hogo legless after our drinking spree on the JD :)

me and neo trying to launch each other when nether of us could see and giggleing to each other when we fucked up
ROFL

fs
to many funny moments

LOADS OF BOOZE

garden meetings were the best i think ;)

Thanx all for comeing and see you again in january

signed The Italian Stalion ;)

aye had some major kneedown .....only thing was i got owned by Jack Daniels ...prolly the best player there fs

EDIT:typo....still pissed;)

Last edited:
Finally got all my gear working :) aye twas a top lan m8s and Mr JD rox.Hats off to rich for putting up with us :D and it was a pleasure for me to totally own all ur asses :P

GG'S all round

Pika!

Phear: As we got a pic of you no, can you get one of tom for me plz:D