O-MG - preview

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

played map first time on pug last night. My fps were very low, but that is because of my poor gfx.

But i have to say the map itself is a great impulse to the game! Really enjoyed it, looking forward to play some good launchtacts on it.

So glad to see this out and about, ran through it a couple of times with no probs.
Is it being playtested yet?

If so, then it's pointing to an in-game fault with the BreakingGlass actor vs the demorec device, so I'll probably end up writing my own to replace it in the next version which effectively doesn't spawn the glass bits when offline.

I think someone mentioned that UT can crash if it needs to add to many objects to a dem file?
wild guess though :P

It does spawn hundreds of glass fragments - when playing online, the server will deem them not important, so the client doesn't have to record, but offline there is no decision like that.

still getting same error, can't play the map :(

there's utlog after getting the error

Attachments

• utlog.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 33