November Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Enjoy the last month in StdAS with the good old Nonagon schedule system :bawling:
With the start of december we will change to a new pentagon system, due to the result of the clan rep vote. As we have a playoff again this month, scheduling in StdAS 2nd division is currently locked. Other leagues are open to add schedules.

Standard Assault - Champs: -{CoH}-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) DoG, B) AUT, D) DFP, E) TNT, F) CoH, H) dzz, I) ud
Playoff: 1C) SveK vs 2)FDC - SveK forfeits
Promoted: G) Mi5 @ 497/388 pts

Division #2
Relegated: ADC @ 600/580 pts
Non-Movers: DaS, AAK, WAL, b33r, NAC, L0S$

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, UF, 24, Amp, os, B!P, NAC, b33r

Insta Assault - Champs: |P*I|
Division #1
Non-Movers: P*I, omfp, 2k3, nWo, BRG
Leavers: B!P

two-V-two Assault - Champs: »b33r«
Division #1
Non-Movers: b33r, eA, MY, lod, TN, DD, µ, NgW, htp, az, BM-AsF, Amp, A, JiN, A&O, TiJ, P0L, NAC

Last edited:
sadbye.gif
nonagon

Why not wait until start of 2009 with that? Let the league champ be determinded by the old system and start freshly into a new year imo.

Anyways interest in december is often low, especialy betwenn xmas and new year so it wouldnt be the best time for something new i guess.

Why not wait until start of 2009 with that? Let the league champ be determinded by the old system and start freshly into a new year imo.

Anyways interest in december is often low, especialy betwenn xmas and new year so it wouldnt be the best time for something new i guess.

+1

Decemeber has always been a 2 match month, very few teams if any have played more than the required matches so it makes perfect sense to start then. A change to the pentagon wont have much affect if any on scheduling or the end result and it certainly wont affect peoples interest levels to play as its only a scheduling thing.
It also allows admins to make sure there are no issues before the start of the new year.

Try to schedule a HZ clan if they don't refuse the challenge. If you fail, we'll look for another solution.

Unscheduled games in StdAS league have been admin scheduled. Don't have the patience atm to do that for ProAS, iAS too...