nostalgia

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
logo.gif

I miss the clownz :(

Looking back over the old forums n stuff today I'm amazed ICP managed to build itself up into what ended up as strong and successful as cod was, whilst still being so damn fun! It's kinda similar to what happened with ION in UTA, started off as DS, got owned a little bit then picked itself up and took over like COD did in the NA league.

All due respect to the other clans I've been in, including mi5, nrg, ptron etc, nothing has come remotely close to how class playing for cod was(is?) which is pretty amazing considering how annoyed I'd get playing with modem ping n stuff.

Part 1: Some cool clown stuff I dug up which was funny at the time and probably still is ;)

funny DV flame war - notice wick's constant use of 'wigger fag' insult :rofl:

baibai WAR - leaving

tinkerhell website - anyone who plays UT with a joystick deserves a mention /waits for someone to mention overtoad or whatever he was called. :rolleyes: rIde teh tinkerTRain!!1

Old site - pretty good old site, dunno who made it

Next Match
11-11-2001
8:00 PM (EST)
COD vs DV
Click here to play!

what the fuck? - im fucking sure this was our old addy, looks like something stupid would make :lol: - not ours i think lol

EDIT: nicked fs wtf lol. here's our first forum; hasnt really improved much has it :lol: :\

If anyone has that bullshit intro I made for when wick tried to make us a site I'd love to see that again; the one with the ICP music "you know who ur fukkin wit? wikakawikkawikkawikkawiwiwiwiwiwkaaad clowns!" gg owned.

Part 2: Old Skool

These are our very first clan war results in all their patheticness. Things got better :D

7/10/2001 »§pecial Øperations Group« 1/6 -15.264 (lost)
7/7/2001 Ðeadly Virtues 0/5 -12.687 (lost)
6/29/2001 §everelyÐeformed©hipmunks 5/8 16.552 (won)
6/22/2001 Silent One's 3/8 -16.92 (lost)
6/17/2001 Necromantic Sanguinary Assassins 5/5 18.016 (won)
6/10/2001 Forge United 1/6 -16.138 (lost)
6/8/2001 Barn Yard Animals 0/0 0 ? lolz!
6/3/2001 UBER: Dinner Table 5/6 16.644 (won)
6/2/2001 UBER : Against All Odds 1/6 -15.31 (lost)
5/28/2001 §everelyÐeformed©hipmunks 5/7 16.69 (won)
5/26/2001 Ðeadly Virtues 0/5 -15.264 (lost)

This is the original squad:

§±Ú¶¡Ð ¶üÑk
CHiLL
E£¡te
Wicked Clown
Crackhead
mOnKeY
[\/]ag[\]umb
M¡£éñK¤
Boneoffear
Gameboy
K-DawG