No 1 Wanna War ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by pinhead
at least he dusnt forget a password to put a server back to public mode :p:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll ... you see its like this ....
it was the first time we had ran a war on our new server, so the scripts were new ... and what did I do, but use one of the scripts for league servers, so the clan server passwords werent working .. took me a while to realise I had set up one of the league passwords on the box :rofl:
I got there in the end :) I only have 7 servers to look after :p:

TS is worse :p: end of discussion :D [/B]
PAH! Do you have any 56K players, or people sharing ISDN, coz thats why we moved to TS, it was better for them. We tried TS2, didnt like it, but they have moved on versions, so we might give it another go.

And as for Scrotes abusing himself ..... I cannot comment :cool:

Originally posted by Mughi
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll ... you see its like this ....
it was the first time we had ran a war on our new server, so the scripts were new ... and what did I do, but use one of the scripts for league servers, so the clan server passwords werent working .. took me a while to realise I had set up one of the league passwords on the box
I got there in the end I only have 7 servers to look after

:rofl:

PAH! Do you have any 56K players, or people sharing ISDN, coz thats why we moved to TS, it was better for them. We tried TS2, didnt like it, but they have moved on versions, so we might give it another go.

I'm on wireless myself and i have lotsssss of packetloss :( i have to admit RW cracks up sometimes a bit :nono: but TS had exactly the same problem :p: also when i was still on 56k RW worked fine :D and i dont think trasher (our only 56k laggy person atm) has any problems with RW either :cool:

how bout make a poll ;) TS or RW :lol:

or....

we can talk about scrote's abusing :P

Ive tried TS2 about a month ago. Worst thing EVER. The sound quality sounded worse than RW on slow modem, fuck that shit :p:

At least the people dont like like low qulaity robots on RW :p

when i was still on 56k RW worked fine :D and i dont think trasher (our only 56k laggy person atm) has any problems with RW either :cool:

:nod: As a renown laggy arse I can catagorically state that on a 56k connection RW rocks ! Except that I can't hear for a little bit as the map changes, but as that happens DB is giving out our next tactics so it's not important :P ;)