No 1 Wanna War ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I dont see any of you about, I need a map list ... unless you have already given it to Timmah .... tell me anyways :D

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
*=)IAS(=* will give you a war!!

(that's if we are not still on baha's banned list :fingers: )

BANNED!

I must admit, the fun-ness of getting totaly owned by higher div clans is starting to wear thin now, even for friendlys. Think i'd rather play some friends with clans around our level for once :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bahamut
BANNED!

I must admit, the fun-ness of getting totaly owned by higher div clans is starting to wear thin now, even for friendlys. Think i'd rather play some friends with clans around our level for once :rolleyes:
:eek:

Hey guys, wait some months, we will come back to ya :P Or ya finally manage to reach a higher div :P :P :P

BANNED!

Next time, get TS installed, and we will have everyone on the same TS channel and play a mixed team for the whole thing rather than just once the war is over :p:

Originally posted by Mughi
Next time, get TS installed, and we will have everyone on the same TS channel and play a mixed team for the whole thing rather than just once the war is over :p:

likewise! you guys get RW installed :p:

BANNED!

Have you seen our match record?
Somehow enough clans ahead of us keep leaving so we miraculously get to stay in div 3 without actually winning. :D

Originally posted by pinhead
likewise! you guys get RW installed :p:
we did, it was poo, we use TS now, and its installed on our clan server, so we dont have to have any player hosting it for us anymore :D
Get TS installed :p:

Originally posted by Mughi
we did, it was poo, we use TS now, and its installed on our clan server, so we dont have to have any player hosting it for us anymore :D
Get TS installed :p:

our RW server is hosted on orange :wanker: take that :P

get RW :p:

you lot cheat though :p:
Scrotes abusing his adminy-ness :nono:
and RW is still poo :cool:

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
Have you seen our match record?
Somehow enough clans ahead of us keep leaving so we miraculously get to stay in div 3 without actually winning. :D

:lol: you have to admire Arse's honesty ! :D