[NmW]'s map suggestion thread :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Silence

they always come back
Feb 18, 2002
i know there is a thread like this already in league general forum
but i thought it would be cool to have our own:D

played grandcanyon now
it owns btw
u might have guessed by now i like BIG maps:p:

Can i opine? :)
Do you want a 30 mins :eek: map in the league? LOL! :lol:
Well, grandcanyon has some SERIOUS problems with the spawnpoints. There is a fixed version which prevents you entering the cave before you take the gen, but still, you can easily skip objectives (hammerjump when u reach the waterfall ;) ) and fuck up the defenders spawnpoint. They wont get a new one, they cant chase you, the map is undefendable. If they suicide they will appear around .... a 4 mins walking far from you :lol:
And there is a redemeer! :eyeroll:
And the final objective has a narrow entrance and lots of asmd around. You just need A BIT of organization to defend it full time. Each time you die (attacking the final obj), you have a lovely 2 mins walking till you can try again.
Btw the map is UGLY as hell :P

(Hmmm I think i won't be allowed to opine again :D)

lol all opinions welcome :D
now i wish id said what i was going to in first post
grandcanyon SHOULD NOT BE league map :P
unlike rocketcommand :) grandcanyon is definatly too big for league
and i agree the spawnpoints are F****D
there is a similar problem with bioassult too

lol u dont like redeemers do u m8
still cant find the 1 in rocketcommand :(

and it owns cuz i like big maps their not over in 30 secs or 2 mins like most AS maps

Originally posted by DarkG1rl
and no, u cant opine in here psy :D
:bawling:

Not that I have your permission I'll go on :D

Redemeer@Rocketcommand: being def, take the boots, then look at the ceiling, there is an air vent, hammerjump into it. You will be teleported to another air vent (prolly you wont even notice this :P), near the rocket. There are 4 columns. The redemeer is hidden inside the one to your right when you come out the air vent.

I like redemeers, of course :D, but, for assault... do you want to kill a whole team with a shot? :angel:
Its the weapon that Guardia needs to be the perfect assault map :lol:

@ 30 second maps. I enjoy the pressure, playing a map knowing that u can lose it at any moment! Its part of the game. No relax till the time ends!
This element is lost on big maps like rocketcommand. You know that u won the map 2-3 mins before it ends, boring :rolleyes:

Iseal rules :)
Although there is a good placed autocannon, and a damage amplifier :\
Iseal][ fixes both flaws.

Btw, Rocketcommand, next to the redemeer there is another book...
You can use it to go back to the air vent, then use the redemeer to defend any part of the map :teehee:

Last edited:
Its the weapon that Guardia needs to be the perfect assault map :lol:

:rofl:

nothing wrong with 30 sec maps
but sometimes i like to be able to play for a while
not keep looking at loading screens:rolleyes: