NL1 v Poland AUTH problems

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyx

Zoetermerrr!!!
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Ok just want to let the admin team know WEIRDO is a slacker...

NL1 and Poland both could not AUTH during match yesterday.
The only person that was able to AUTH was BlackNinja, since he was in NL1 during EAC i already know what happened.

Weirdo reused the old roster and that is why BlackNinja was the only one who was able to AUTH. I hop you fix this soon u slacker.

GG

Last edited:
LETS BURN THAT WEIRDo IDIOT DOWN!

oh and nl1 vs at sunday 3rd june? that shit booked it for may ;p

Yeh, it's my fault that I specifically asked people to remind me to fix auth at least 2 weeks before the cup started. I knew I'd forget about it, so I purposely asked ppl to remind me (01-02-2007 I posted it), and they also forgot.

So :fingers: to the lot of you :P

Yes Zyx, your awesome powers of deduction will be correct. Auth is probably looking at the old eac database.

//update

Should be fixed now.

Last edited:
oh and nl1 vs at sunday 3rd june? that shit booked it for may ;p

If you choose to book in June, it will book and set up correctly in June.

June bookings only became available on Thursday/Friday (last ~7 days in any given month it opens up).

The display of bookings on the front screen may be a little misleading as it does show them out of order - this I can fix later.

Status
Not open for further replies.