Nickname abuse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Jan 4, 2002
London
Just to let u know some fucking lamer :mad: is using mine & polle nic to abuse players...I had polle double abuse me.. and I know that my double has abused serval other players I spoke to today. :(...if any probs then get incontact with me i would love to catch this lamer out and get him banned

:ban:

Why are you posting this here? Do you think any of us gives a fook? Go and get your own forum to Bore. Have you thought people could be abusing you because your a twat? It's worth thinking about.
At least get an Avatar so then if you post there is a slim chance that there may be something interesting to look at. I'm glad you took my advice about your sig file. You made more than 50 posts and you still did'nt see it made fook all sence.
We all knew you would leave in Dec/Nov when you told us you were getting Cable and how happy we were. We had to wait too long for it to happen!
Imagine our dissapointment that you continue to Hang around like a Stale fart and bugg us in these forums.
And you lied about getting 2 godlikes in a leguge match.( see thread IT is Done).
What leguge match was this? It was'nt for =[FDC]= that's for certain. So in the 3-4 matches you have played for {R-C} you have got 2 Godlikes!? wow they must be haPPy with you! well done Lee!
Perhaps JAckel could confirm? Or maybe a member of the clans whom you dominated so much in the last Month could post here and prove me wrong?
Form an orderly Que all who wittnesed these leguge match GodLikeS from Nemesis and give your testomony!
Waiting.....

well I thought FDC was a friendly clan ( and yes a couple do give afuck)...I posted hear because I dont want some twat flaming/abuseing why old clan m8 with my name I still talk and have fun with a lot of you guys..just because u have a problem with me skunk then deal with it as im not gonna lower myself 2 your level

If Ian wants me 2 stop posting thats fine he knows where 2 get me

as 4 the rest I'm not gonna bother and neither will any {R-C} try to talk you into beliveing anything there would be no point as you have quite clearly said your view and I was in =[FDC]= months b4 u so what do you know

Have fun

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
Why are you posting this here? Do you think any of us gives a fook? Go and get your own forum to Bore. Have you thought people could be abusing you because your a twat? It's worth thinking about.
At least get an Avatar so then if you post there is a slim chance that there may be something interesting to look at. I'm glad you took my advice about your sig file. You made more than 50 posts and you still did'nt see it made fook all sence.
We all knew you would leave in Dec/Nov when you told us you were getting Cable and how happy we were. We had to wait too long for it to happen!
Imagine our dissapointment that you continue to Hang around like a Stale fart and bugg us in these forums.
And you lied about getting 2 godlikes in a leguge match.( see thread IT is Done).
What leguge match was this? It was'nt for =[FDC]= that's for certain. So in the 3-4 matches you have played for {R-C} you have got 2 Godlikes!? wow they must be haPPy with you! well done Lee!
Perhaps JAckel could confirm? Or maybe a member of the clans whom you dominated so much in the last Month could post here and prove me wrong?
Form an orderly Que all who wittnesed these leguge match GodLikeS from Nemesis and give your testomony!
Waiting.....

pffff what a reply.... how @#%#@%@!@$^^*&^%*@!#$ :ban: :blackeye:
i thougt u where..... a never mind, i shut up here
:fingers:

No more.
Here, I rule, what I say goes.
And I say :mad:ENOUGH:mad:.
For the first time, I am gonna abuse my powers as Goddess here, and lock the thread. Nem has let us know that one of the fakers is using his tag for now. No more need be said. Feel free to start another thread if anything else need be said.
For now, to be perfectly honest, I just wanna lock a thread, coz I havent yet.:teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.