nice mods

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
ain't playing much lately

but noticed today that u brang back the !team mod and also added a !skip mode :D

well done :)

and btw, why when i join the server u say "oh noes" and join in spec mode ? :confused:

I said "don't think u like it too much" cus in overlord someone typed !teams and server forced u to go attackers and in end of map u asked "Who the fuck typed !teams?" or something like that hehe

and :lol: I said "oh noeZ" once and was not because u joined server and I didn't joined spect mode when i said that hehe
and yes sometimes when u join I go spec mode cus I dont like to play with you in same server, it's nothing personal or something like that I have nothing against you the only reason is the fact of I don't like the way u play and is just not fun when ur there... and Ijust play in dog std just to have some fun after a wearing day of work...

Skip mode is realy good, only some ppl just cant read the sentence about vote for skip the map :D.
Also funny when u get there 6v6 for long time(like 8 mins in def on overlord) and then anybody from atack leave, u write !teams and server swap you :P

Sorry, but the !skip mod sucks. It has turned Assault and the DoG server into a haven for noobs who don't have any interest in gaining real playing skills. Obviously, the !skip mod will mainly be used for Guardia....which, IMO, is an excellent map which requires skill and teamwork. Even with the spamming it is very possible to turn that around on a team. If the majority of players don't want to play Guardia, which is the case on the DoG server, then Guardia should just be removed from rotation.

SPS

Only if one team is much better than other and two good spammers are enuff to def guardia against 6

Probably true with today's players, however, when I was in a clan we only needed 3 of us to be successful in Guardia....one to clear the hallways and two to boost. Thats the thing about Guardia....it takes teamwork.

Best,
SPS