newbies look pros give your opinion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FAT2188

i know this i assault but this is good advice for many types of gameplay

i found out a secret that i thing will help newbies and people who are at that level were you good but not the best get to be the best.

if you go play some ctf and see people getting 100+ kills this is because they have great levels of confidence and dont get down on themselves when they die.

when your playing ctf just go for that 100 kill milestone once you hitit there will be no stopping you in the future i passed the 100+ kills mark a few days a go and now always get 80-120 kills

so just go kill and dont defend the base just kill and if you get killed go kill somemore people and kill the person that killed you in the process

experts do you agree this milestone is inportant step to beciming the best

Re: newbies look pros give your opinion

yeah... what neo said :lol:

what dildo-man and doglike said
:lol:

ok I took a look, whats next? one of the most stupid things Ive heard... sorry fat but wtf.. :x

go and try getting 100 kills on ocean floor in 30 seconds if u can :lol:

I got a double kill once, but then I got killed.

Kawada

:lol: yeah cuz u suck kaw ;)
:)

:/ dunno what the hell that has to do with UTAS Really...
But one thing I can say is that when you first start playing the first thing that you have to get over is not giving a @#%$ if you die and just keep try trying again. But I think most people relise this very very quickly !!

ONe you have no bother about Dieing and just charge into every situation you play alot better I think !!

Tim

ps : ARRRRRRR On Guardia people you can walk past that cannon like it was not there ! FFS don't @#%$ try everything else but getting past it FFS !
If I see another person thinking they are helping us all by standing distracting it I may be forced to kill someone !! LOL And the people who shoot it too !!

Dildoman WHAHAHHA !! :lol:

GOnna change that to summin more interesting ;)

ONe you have no bother about Dieing and just charge into every situation you play alot better I think !!

Heh yes indeed after being "scared" of everything I started charging into everything LOL not the smartest thing to do though. I mean if there's tons of spamming and hammersound coming from the hallway to chains in rook then I would first shoot some @#%$ in it instead of just charging into every situation :P

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
][)warven_]V[o][)

lolol, isnt u the same guy who posted alot about hammerlaunch FAT? :rolleyes:

more interesting Neo ?

Impossible
tongue.gif