New UT for free

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nevermind, I see title is "New" UT lol.

Jackel are you playing it? I think a group from UT99 still are.

Last edited:
I just saw it and i think it looks really good. Not sure if i wanna buy me a new pc and start playing it.

If you would need a new PC for it, probably better waiting for the release? A while back it started really popular, but whilst it is still played, it lost its buzz IMO.

If you would need a new PC for it, probably better waiting for the release? A while back it started really popular, but whilst it is still played, it lost its buzz IMO.

Correct.

Many players swaped to Overwatch few month ago, since this game also has been very promising and during that time epic messed around with the weapon balance of the UT 4 pre alpha. The Assault mod for it is on hiatus until epic will bring out something more stable. Lately players more and more return to ut4 since the latest builds seem to be better again. So maybe the Assault mod will be adapted again.

So like Torp said. If you need a new PC you can still wait a bit or try with your old rig if it can handly it on low specs.