New Server!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Yes it's Christmas again!

Vitalgaming.co.uk have given us a server for the league, Server #6. :D Some of you already knew it was coming, thxs to -8- and *se for testing it in a match situation.
It's a dual p3 1.3, 1.5gb ram, scsi160 2x20gb. And has a 100mbit connection onto gigabyte linx :)

Unreal://212.69.224.71:7797
It's bookable now, and public when not in use, so go have some fun and test your pings. :P

Thanks to Misty @ Vitalgaming who set it up :)

(Remember the old #6 is now #4, the old #4 is gone.)

Routing through USA :crap:
Thx vitalgames anyway, I hope it fits for other players/clans :)
Btw... 1,5 Mb ram ?? :lol:

Originally posted by Psychotic
Routing through USA :crap:
Thx vitalgames anyway, I hope it fits for other players/clans :)
Btw... 1,5 Mb ram ?? :lol:

pm me a trace and ill get it sorted.;)

found reason apprent some router gone spanky and trafic is being redirected spainish players normally have no probs,or the 1 in me nw clan didint ta,

Last edited:
lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Minimum = 24ms, Maximum = 29ms, Average = 26ms

some friends from france and holland tested it said they were getting pl and higher than normal pings but for me was great :D

RC server crashed yesterday as i played on it....
was one of the few servers with a decent ping 4 me :(

i got opposite to xbomb weird..

f1 pings of 10-30 when i was alone on server and f6 pings of 100-160 alone on server which is bad for me usually 60-80 :\