New section in RZ ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

K

Kawada PsicosisNRG

I was speaking with a m8 this afternoon and he gave me an idea for a new section in the Record Zone.

In the past many people have said that they can complete maps extremely quickly offline, so I thought, well, it's still an achievement to complete a map quickly offline.

So, what I would like to propose, is that I start a new section dedicated to offline Records. However, to make things slightly more interesting, instead of ScreenShots, use demos instead. Partically so people cannot argue about game speeds and also, just so people can get interactive (so to speak) with records :)

Anyway, I wont start a new section without knowing people would be into it, so if you would be interested, or have a demorec of an offline record already, either post after this post, email or icq me.

Rules need to be made, but those can be made quickly once I know there would be enough people :)

ICQ NO 101907555
Kawada

grrrrrrr :D

Bah!!! ive already done that with Neorox... dont steal me ideas ;)

Re: New section in RZ ?

Thanks for the input Neo.

As far as I can tell, you post demos of tricks etc.

I am posting demos of records.

Are you saying I stole your idea of posting demos ?
I think sites have been doing that for a long time m8.

Or was that post just an attempt to plug your site www.neorox.co.uk ?

Once again that site, www.neorox.co.uk !!

Kawada

everytime I visit that site, I can't stop laughing :lol:

That dildo is simply to hilarious!!!

I#D be intrested in such a section Kwawada even though I will be less likely to sumbit anything hence i suck big time :p

that is true seabass :p

As for the rest - well not bothered, nor interested in d/l someone else movies :lol:

my 2 pence :p

naw m8 it was from the previous neorox site hehehe ive stil got them all but i closed the site down and reopened it as it is today.. was 6 months ago though ;)

you should of noticed this ;)

"ive already done that"

I can just hand u all the jpgs and your offline record zone is already complete :p

Fair enough m8, I won't argue the point :p

Kawada

Re: yeah .. ;)

does using the fly cheat count? ;)
and allammo and god mode? ;) :lol:
:)