New Pug Server is up

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

MeetYourMaker

Administrator
Jun 8, 2001
London
The new pug server is up and running on a brand new machine and a new connection, thanks to all those that donated to the running costs.

Server: unreal://www.utapug.net:8100
Open Pubic

TS2: www.utapug.net:8267
Password: utapug
This is a server password not channel password as it was previously :)

If there are any problems let me know, this is a new machine and new host so there may be possibly be some problems allthough hopefully there wont be :D

Last edited:
gg mym, although maybe you should have waited until auth was on server before enabling the irc bot. Now we have m1c playing a pug even although he is banned. I'm sure all the donators will be happy their contributions are letting people like that work around their ban. Anyway, I realise it was only for a short time. just shows how sad m1c is that he is waiting for any opportunity like this to play. Why they couldnt have played their 2v2 on the MOD server I don't know. Once again, just a select few people disrespecting the league, the admins and all the players in it.

Auth is and was running on the server, a player on red team allowed him to play, yes it logs who types the command. Auth on pug server can be made to ignore suspended players the fact that it doesnt should tell those involved whether its allowed or not.

If the majority of those that have donated want him banned from pug while serving his league ban then they can speak to me, this would stop people from being able to let him play.

I agree, m1c should sit out his temp ban and start playing afterwards if he wants to. Anyway we played a 2v2 (m1c zyx xr and me) on the pug server. What should i do when he signs up and captaincy mode is on, reset the game? Nah, he shouldnt sign up OR admins should give him a ban. Don't blame other people for it.

wow ... this server seems to be much better then previous one. I got avg. 58 ms dos ping with download running in background ... gj!

awww m1c dont play a pug untill 25th! you'll make more ppl cry irl. :D

Dont see why it should be any different between say 12 players and 2 players. The server is hardly using any resources when running 12ppl.

Quite impressed with pings etc :) :thumb:

And, I'd rather m1c was banned from pug server until his suspension is over - Jus ban him from pug channel so he cant sign?