New pug rule ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you want TS as must..at least listen ?

• yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • no

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you do understand why people can't always use TS? Nice. A rule doesn't cover the exceptions though...

its a team game, might as well be allowed to just play solo or completely fuck around - destroy a couple of our teams launches because it amuses me, while listening to music, right?

but given the attitudes it'd be pointless to enforce it, yeah..

things are not only or white or black, it's not because ur not on TS that teamplay is unknown to you. :rolleyes:
After 10 years of UT u don't need an essay to understand what you have to do!

i agree with the #3 of pete, it's not because i play with some people here that i want to socialize with them :P

seeme like ppl forgott the first 5 years we pld with binds. IMO binds are often more usefull than TS
if ur used to it. I am but ppl seems to be to slow when ill massspam "low" High etc...

i agree with pete for once. Should not force TS. If u force ppl comming TS they might not follow tacs anyways so kinda useless really.

And yes why talk to strangers wordwide if u dont feel like it but just want a fun nice game.
just pick ppl that usually on TS then if u see this as a huge problem. U still can decide whom to pick or not innit.....
pick wish last then if you want ppl on TS....=):rofl:

:wave:

honestly

I`M CBA WITH PRICKS THAT FUCK UP THE GANE 4 OTHERS!

thx :bow:

Thanks for sharing, unfortunately we don't have the funding for a dummy sterilising unit anymore so the best we can do is advise you to discard this one and buy a new one.