New pug rule ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you want TS as must..at least listen ?

• yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • no

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes with one condition, if your own teammates flame you too much you are free to leave

if no one is flaming you, fuck music or w/e, gtfo on ts
if u just wanna listen to music and frag ppl ==> DoG std or custom, get off pug thx

same again since months ago, of course TS is a help at pug, but there is no way you can force ppl to join TS just to play a PUG game.

I know you both and more are very ambitious but jus leave it.

I have TS installed n use it every now and then, but cannot bother to join it every time I play and I guess that goes for more players than just me.

And then again blaming the ppl who werent in TS PUG for losing the PUG...I mean thats just rediculous and unfair.

lol @ opening that thread after pug lost che :lol:

whatever html
hypocrite asshole!

i came on che's ts to ask for map redirect since he pm'd my laptop
all i got was html sarcasm and crying for 5 seconds...
dickhead!
asshole!
whineeeeeeeeee

hypocryte?

geez pogo u've grown soft, since when DON'T I flame you faggot???

case at hand:
you captain you call on frigate attack
2 ppl set 1 goes for comp rest take / cover

then the 1 guy not on ts says, player x I tree launch you

result 2 ppl setting, 1 taking , no one covering, sets get trashed

:clap:

and for those not familiar with the love/hate relationship me and pogo have
[13:42:47] <html> QQ moar chicagoan
[13:43:46] <c-ogogo> hehehe

yes if not go dog server's.

that must be a joke.

DoG Servers are the worst servers ever with stupid lags...and since there arenot really more servers around than the 2 public DOG Servers....

@HTML

I covered fucking frigate but they were too fast setting a double hammer since they knew what we would do obviously...there is really NOTHING that would change that no even players on TS.

No, No, a thousand times No.

Its a pick up game, not a league match, you don't get to chose who your team mates are, and they are likely to be morons. If I wanted to play a game and be a 5th/6th part to some knobend clique then I would go... well I don't and I wouldn't, so again, No.

If this law gets carried and should I ever play a PUG game again I will abide by this rule but its only fair you should know that I will be muting you all.

Except Useless, so I can hear him headbutting the wall after I bring up being kicked out of 24 for the bazillionth time.

Yes, cos I don't understand the problem to just join and 'listen'. Makes it easier for the captain and the other teammates, I rly see no point in not joining.
If you argue with the point that it's not a league match either, I'd say it's not playing on customs either where you completely dont care about tactics and shit

If you argue with the point that it's not a league match either, I'd say it's not playing on customs either where you completely dont care about tactics and shit

But now you are suggesting that the only two types of players that remain in UT are,
A) Win, Tactics, Win, Win.
B) "I'm going to play this map walking backwards"

What about people who don't want to play: Guardia, Hispeed, Mazon etc, with half their team trying to shoot them off while the other half tryi to hump the autocannons. But would like to play UT for a couple of hours, with set teams, set rules and a final outcome.

yes with one condition, if your own teammates flame you too much you are free to leave

if no one is flaming you, fuck music or w/e, gtfo on ts
if u just wanna listen to music and frag ppl ==> DoG std or custom, get off pug thx

just mute whoever is annoying u and stay.

Yes, cos I don't understand the problem to just join and 'listen'. Makes it easier for the captain and the other teammates, I rly see no point in not joining.

My UT/comp sound come up from my hifi stuff with huge speakers that cover the whole room.
Last time i joined TS i had an headache after 10 mins (for real). :hangover:
People shouting on a completely shit mic with lot of dirty noise, singing shit, crying like babies, whine, complain, "fuck", etc etc. Those are more than enough reasons to avoid TS at all cost.
Not to mention it also disconnect my brain from the game since i keep trying to understand what the fuck people are saying :chainsaw:

Well i have an Idea that could actually work.

Yes you have to use it but if u decide not to, you'll have to put it in your nick so that captains can decide to pick you or not (aka last pick)

ie) x-kd-NoTS

Well, sorry but you can't force people to use software for a game. Nor can you force people to have to listen to some of the shit that is said on TS. If you start enforcing these kind of things you will see a reduction in pug numbers as some will just rather do other things.

Voted No.

Voted no for obvious reasons

it seems the obvious reasons aren't so obvious for 23 people

a) as been said before not everybody got a headset, not everybody likes shouting kids on their 5.1 surround set
b) see torp's reason above, why force people to use software?
c) pug numbers are already low, this will lower them even more
d) loads of (top) clans play without ts. a certain clan which is number 1 in the league atm didn't use ts for ages
(and still isnt), neither did the ut 2009 (hi) champions use TS