• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Uhm

1 and more live in Scandinavia

Equalisatium DK
Dragon DK
Julia FIN
Foo NO

Julia werent playing. But still we had 3 scandinavians.

Re: Uhm

u kno fieldy... i live in the US so if i was playing its just the same as canada so :p
UT Lord"Lightning"

Actually , what i wanted to say is UTLord ping were by far better than ours, well at least on asthenosphere cuz it s the only map i played, then I had to leave due to my ping and PL.......
So it s easy to say "u can t even kick my ass" when u have a ping of 50...

its not about a ping....i saw how u playing..really not impressiv..ehhehe...what ever if u saw that i have good ping..then ushould try to play in soft mode and in 400x300 with out sound ..i would see how u could my ass or any other.Btw Foo has aslo good ping So no need For LA LA LA:lol:
and u still cant kick my ass!

Re: ehehhe

and btw a dont have any ass:) i got bone instead:evil:
ehhehehehe ..when i play on public servers i complitely
dominate....who ever plays..and im getting good expiriense by that....hmmm have not see ya on any public server yet...btw wanna try y skills so contact me icq 76242312.

Re: Whata sux

Heh
1 and more live in Scandinavia

Equalisatium DK
Dragon DK
Julia FIN
Foo NO

Now i tell u what
I nNO
Pun FIN
Des RUS ..hehehe on 56 kb ...
Fvb NO ..well Foo also no
Light USA and he got crap ping all time!
doesnt looks the samme? as yours?

YEs.. one more thing...guys .. idont have anythig against u light u are m8:) just a funyy question Who do u think better LIght or me? light nothig agaist u.
Just let the answer:)
anda plz tell me who is the best player in y clan:)

Re: Whata sux

Oh man, some of that is hard to decipher. Are you sure you are feeling quite well, there's help to be had you know...

I would not know

I just know whos personality I prefer. No offence Skel.

Re: LOL

All it was a joke!guys cmon! u are my m8s!lol:lol: :lol: there i got ya:9 damn ppl cant understand jokes:)
forget what i said there( 400x300 no sound thats true) its just a joke:) IM JUST GLAD THAT U SHOW SO BIG ATANTION TO ME:lol:
Light dont want to join u..and it looks not so good to steal a members from y friends..hmm if we are friends..right?
ehheehhehehehehehehehe..light know me:)

Re: I would not know

U MAKE ME LAUGHT:LOL LA LA LAL BLA BLA LALALA CANT STOP LAUGHTING LA LA LA HEHEHEHEHE
DAMN:) GUYS U ARE VERY NICE PPL:)

Re: I would not know

As my former clan m8 would have said: USELESS!!!

Re: u!

Im sorry..but is that NO one from Luna?
and the only useless here..is u:evil:

nice comeback m8 ...witty, intelligent, original.

What can I say, you proove my point. No, I'm not ex Luna, I'm ex dwap.

RE: nice comeback m8 ...witty, intelligent, origin

I only got one thing to say.
USELESS

HEH...

WOWOW! what do i hear from dwap ppl.....dont u remember how we kicked y ass..and all lords were agrre that u ARE useless as Dm players!
USELESS ....slim shady plz stand UP!
:lol:
dont worry we have match this week with u.. the n u will show how good u ae:) and if u lseo to much vs me..then remember..each time i see u ,will i call ya uselees!

Re: HEH...

LoL, my Taunt button will be happy this friday!
And the more you yell USELESS the mearrier.
btw. wtf. does "if u ->lseo<- to much vs me" meen ?

Ha!

don't expect to much sense from this UT_Lort character apoc... :lol:

Dam Skeleton is real full of him self....Somebody open a window its beginning to
stink in here....Again Skeleton any time any wer....

|BoD|Dragon

What a conversation i would say....very interesting....
UT Lord"Lightning"