• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pls ignore...

I'm trying to figure out why I can't login to the private forums... so I thought I'd try posting a message here to log-in...

Re: pls ignore...

Welcome to BoD m8!!
emm i'm not a brother right?
:)
UT Lord"Lightning"

Only if you keep that up

with current speed a month and you are

His faith are shaking

It shows by him having to prove he are still UT_Lord"Lightning", he will soon be in our snares brethern. Oh yes he will be ours.

As will any heaten we deem worthy, so prepare to be converted.

Re: His faith are shaking

Beware you who call yourself Lightning, soon you shall be ours and we shall teach you the ropes of the brotherhood

Re: His faith are shaking

I am not in yet brothers, I still have ISP problems to figure out...though i could be soon.... brotherhood is a big commitment
UT Lord"Lightning"

Re: AHA!

I will show u brothers! STOP cursing my m8! or i will kick y ass down hmmm or up :lol:
HE will not go anywhere!
Why should he? are u anybetter? u cant even kick my ass...with y best players if u can call it best players:lol:
ehhehehehehe
ok just reminde! dont u ever try to steal our members!
So back off!

Quote :u cant even kick my ass...

Bring it on any time Skeleton...

My ICQ nr.80607054 for 1 on 1 ore a 2vs2 if you dare.....

hehe

Ahh a disbeliever

Welcome Skeleton, how nice of you to drop by, and how nice of you to leave as well. Your challenge have been noted, but more precicely what it is about have not.

Now for leaving a lost soul alone, how can we do that, a soul who needs treatment are allways welcome in the brotherhood should the soul have something to offer in return.

I will put this gently, begone you are only showing you are not material worth saving by your stay.

Re: Ahh a disbeliever

ahh u must remember i am good....Lords do not want to lose my power!
UT Lord"Lightning"

"u cant even kick my ass"

well our match was on server 2, we all now it s a crap STUPID FUCKING SHITTY SERVER...so your ping was ALWAYS like 25 to 50, actually most of Lord guys had pretty nice pings, whereas mine was up to 500 by moment (300 most of time), and don t forget one of us lives in canada...so lords, next time we will fight you, let play on another server, a real one, like server 1 or 3...