• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
BBStrange has joined our mottley crew.

Erm....eat that!

Welcome to SaW BB!

:prooap:

congrats BB!!! :D.. soz to the saw guys how this happened, i would like to apologize to all of you.. you're all great guys :(

BB. oh no not another fuly flegded utOAP....its starting to make me feel young again. :)

Get some valium you'll need it at some point with us.

sorry to see you leave the monkeys BB but have fun with SAW they nice ppl, oh warning to you SAW ppl he never shows for praccys :p:

Originally posted by Ajax
sorry to see you leave the monkeys BB but have fun with SAW they nice ppl, oh warning to you SAW ppl he never shows for praccys :p:

That's alright- neither do we :D

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
I don't think so....... all i know about tactics is that they are 2 calories each and freshen your breath.

Idiot, you're thinking about the crappy sandals you wear at the beach.

You mean the ones that make your toes sore and fall off when you try to run?
You pillock. I couldn't confuse tactics with them, they taste completely different.

:beer:

Welcome aboard BB... We're all starting to look like the Detroit Red Wings in American Hockey...

Oldest roster, impressive girth, great record, highest salary...

eh.

Nevermind.
:whatever: