New map (well kinda)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I gradualy evolved my mapping during progress and i can't be arsed to do it all over. and for the playabilety it doesn't effect much right
Well, I got the same that my mapping, it gets better during the progress of a map, but that's why I never finish anything :P Every time I get further with a map, I look back at the stuff I made first and I think it's bad and ugly :lol: Same with the hellraiser map now :(

Just hit Transform Permanently and the brush can be rotated on the correct axis without messing up.
Never knew that was possible :o Thanks for the tip :P

Well, I got the same that my mapping, it gets better during the progress of a map, but that's why I never finish anything :P Every time I get further with a map, I look back at the stuff I made first and I think it's bad and ugly :lol: Same with the hellraiser map now :(

Well for me most important part for me that ist an enjoyable map and playble, Some brushes are misaligned on purpose because it will normaly prevent bsp holes and so on. Map looks still good (compare it with siege 1) and i am eager to test it :)

If you need more half finished maps, I can send you two maps which I once planned with jwer :P
Think I always gave eye candy a too high priority though:P