New LeagueAS-135&134

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

drinkin'

Dec 12, 2001
stl
I use a Mac and the new LeagueAS134 &135 wont let me into the servers running it,I know it's probably a Mac issue but I have installed the mods manually and still am unable to play on any server running them.......help please,and thanks in advance

Please describe the problems you are having. League Assault is coded entirely in uscript, so assuming Epic have done their job properly, should be platform independant.

I am able to connect...then the console enhanced CSHP window opens and just tells me about the League browser..ie...toggleextenedhud,etc...it doesn't tell me it detects any cheats just disconnects me,thats really all I can tell you phear,am I the only Mac Assault player??? feels like it sometimes :)

nope - i think there are some more mac users

but i think when the console opens without you pushing the button, then this could be the error, that we used to see kinda often on bad-connection-clients.
maybe retry connecting some more times ?

dunno what the problem could be exactly though

if it was a league server you've had the problem on lmk which and i'll check the logs, if not ask the admin to check the logs for your name, see if it says why you got kicked.