New League Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Psychotic

OFF/GONE/IDLE/AWAY/NA/DND/AFK/BUSY!!!!!
Feb 26, 2002
Spain
Everyone :bowdown: to ]UAS[wellst0n3d.

Rob donated a new server for League, lots of thanks m8 :thumb:

The new beast is an Athlon 2.4GHz with 1Gb RAM, hosted on a 100Mbit connection in the UK.

We have numbered it #7 rather than jump back to #1.
The IP Address is 212.13.197.133:7789.
Matches will be reported on #utaserver7 on IRC.

I'm still finishing some tuning up but it will be available for bookings very soon.
Server is now accepting bookings, ready for league use. Enjoy :)
Of course the server is bookable for all the leagues, practice sessions and matches. Will be opened on public-mode as well.

The server is here originally for 2 months. However, if it gets a good response, we may study a way to finance it afterwards.
Being nice to the provider could help to get a good deal with them ;) Clans looking for a server, take a look at fpsclanservers!!!

Last edited:
Does that mean server 6 can go back to being iAS only? ;) :D

Pld stoned m8 - I'm sure we'll find a way to finance it after 2 months hey righteous? ;) :lol:

pld it briefy last night with Psy. And grrr was I mad, I've lost my poor connection excuse, 49 ping on isdn :eek:

Very nice server pld Stoned! :thumb:

Just tested server, ping was fine for me! (sweden) ;)

But why is the ticrate on 35!?
Too high or does server handle
12 peeps good anyway, we´ll see!