New iAS Public Server - PLEASE READ!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice one pings nice all good :)

p.s. bieng a moderator doesnt mean i carnt voice my oppinion dick.

Originally posted by TIMMAH
Yeah.. or you could just decide to play on the ULL clanserver.. it's Jolt, opened for public 24/7, it's instagib.. and IT'S FREE.. consider it before you donate.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ban: from server?

bluey = Bigger COCK

moderator or not, you shouldnt call people cocks when they are sorting another server out for people to play insta on.

Timmah is a good guy not a cock and ^G^ your avatar is a spitting image of you attitude :rofl:

Originally posted by fbs
... and ^G^ your avatar is a spitting image of you attitude :rofl:

Given what shows for your avatar, I'd have not made that comment if I was you tbh! :D

typical... someone does something nice fpr the community, but theres always one that has to turn the thread into a whole load of insults.. grow up the lot of you :P

think vince loved his 718 ping to it (though vince pings shite everywhere) seamed ok to me couple of lag spikes though when i was playing (probaly vinces fault :P )

Yeah from watching via wedamin today it didn't seem as good as it has been previously. Will check it out properly tonight and :shout: at Neo if need be ;)

Yeah from watching via wedamin today

ahh that could be why in itself Dave, forgot you was in admin that can make it laggy

It can :eek:

Oops, thats news to me :D looooooool best I don't hassle you poor players next time :rolleyes:

Was just playing with 5 other players and max ping out of all of them (except me with my SHITTY NTL!!!) was 41, so can't really complain about that :)

ive found if someone is in webadmin then yeh it gets really laggy..

*Bump*

Port for server IP has changed due to conflicts, please see orginal post for details.

New IP is 193.201.71.121:7100