New iAS Public Server - PLEASE READ!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lets hope the server is good ULL server seems to rock ( even tho its jolt ) i ping half as low to ULL server than to any other jolt server for some odd reason lol

lolz paa :)

Tnx for the kind words peeps - with UT getting older and older I think the only way we will keep the community together is by helping outselves and relying less on the big companies who are constantly looking to progress.

Hopefully the server will rock, it's better all round that Jolt on paper so in theory it should be a better server. Worst case scenario if it isnt fantastic I can go elsewhere, but that shouldnt be necessary as Digifrag are very willing to make sure everything is running to perfection :D

!KB timmah if he tries to join ur server davey boy :lol: .....i would ya wee gayboy!

ps TTTIMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHH

lolz.. me and Spirit go along fine.. we spent hours together playing here

actually never spoke to him before untill today.. and we've chatted and laughed and played that game (all 40 levels fs) for hours now :lol:

i think he's chatting me up to donate :p:

lolz aye I think Timmah's original post just came across a bit wrong :)

Wasted hours talking to him and the bastard still hasn't given me any money :rolleyes:

:p:

Ull server for all you insta boys

i agreed to set it up for you all, it was on for a few day, must of the time we had a maximum of people playing per day which i thought was pointless, as we got about 8 on std assault

But after speaking to Timmah, i have again agreed to have ull server set up for insta 24/7 except when we have training

IP:
195.149.21.114:7857

SO HAPPY FRAGGING, it on now

=[FDC]= TIMMAH = TWAT
UAS Server = Total Bollox

And finally well done Dave.

I have and will contiune to contribute to the server very good pings.

BTW ULL server hasnt been on insta for ages and its always empty.

And I dont give a rats ass aboutanyone who doesnt share my view so just FO ok !

Mr BooM

I contributed more than you did old man! Tellin' dave u were skint this month fs. Spend less on ho's giving your rheumatic old bones "rubdowns" fs :spank:

Timmah is not a twat period
If you take afew beers it usually come out wrong what you say, aint that right ^G^ :D

found it:
unreal://193.201.71.121:7811

its got bots on it and no1 is playing, but pings great sub 30 ;)

put da bots on Godlike plz!

Last edited:
lolz sorry Xb, stuck a couple of bots on so if anyone joined on their own they would have something to shoot at :d will change to godlike :)

Neo, server rulez - sub 30 ping has gotta be good :D

I'm happy Spirit got his server runing, I'm also glad the ULL server is instagib again (thx to fbs!). With 3 servers the ias players should have plenty of room.

And a sidenote on the ULL server.. it has been public ias for a looooooong time, but since no-one bothered to even come there, it's been set back to std as. Since yesterday it's set back to ias after I had a chat with fbs.

I've been called a "fucking cock" (great attitude by a moderator, way to go!) and a "TWAT", and I dont know what else for making people aware there's another ias server (the ULL server (see fbs his post)).