new ajoin feature

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
ever since the new ajoin function is in place my channels are opened in random order, before they were in the exact torder in which i added them to the list, can that be fixed?

Sauron said:
ever since the new ajoin function is in place my channels are opened in random order, before they were in the exact torder in which i added them to the list, can that be fixed?

I dont have that problem?!

Seems more like a client side issue

well it cant be client side, i added #8 #-8- #fxn #nil #nil.pro #trance #nforce in that order
now when i perform /ns ajoin list they are in the order #fxn #-8- #nil #nil.pro #trance #8 #nforce and it opens them in this order
so obviously the server doesnt save the channels in the order i add them.

If you use mirc or a mirc hybrid, then simply go to Window->Sort. You can manually type in #channel names and they will be sorted in whatever order you put.

I can't see any other reason why you'd want to join certain channels first though; other than to make your display nice.