New Admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
After several problems in the past, the League Administration is developing further and will from now on be divided into two sections.
There will be a community based League Administration, which will do the same job as in the past and a new founded technical Server Administration, which will take care about the League Servers and the technical issues of the league.

First I want to welcome Ajax as a new League Administrator. Together with me, he will form the League Administration and will soon be able to help you out with any problems.

Cratos, MeetYourMaker, Polle and '//3iRd(o) complete the team as the new founded Server Administration. Contact them if you have any questions about the league servers.

So this is how the new League staff looks like (I personally doubt that Psy and PhoeniX will ever come back, thats why they are left out here):

Basdo - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator
Ajax - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator

Cratos - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
MeetYourMaker - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
Polle - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
'//3iRd(o) - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator

Hugh_Jarse - League site developer

Thanks to everyone who applied. All welcome our new admins :grouphug:

Reactions: Ajax and §phere
:bounce:

gj bas and welcome new admins. . .tho uve been here longer than me but neway!

Theres £5 going to the first admin 2 ban atma ;)

Thx hope i can do a good enough job, and pls notice the differant types of admin, its pointless asking me to setup servers as i don't know how yet, but i can reshecdule and confirm matchs etc etc.

Ajax said:
Thx hope i can do a good enough job, and pls notice the differant types of admin, its pointless asking me to setup servers as i don't know how yet, but i can reshecdule and confirm matchs etc etc.
And you can see who gave you rep now :p:. (If your status is updated)
Anyway
GJ and GL :thumb:

OMG AJ IS ADMIN WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

gl with the job and thx you lot are willing to do it!

Great news :)

Server admins have been needed for a long time and will make everyones lives far easier!

:clap:

GL :thumb:

bas been making my mind boggle with stuff :D

lots to learn little time to learn it in, pls be kind if i make a few mistakes at first

Status
Not open for further replies.